Sitec are currently looking to recruit an Engineering Contract Service Delivery Manager for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading (private organisation). The post is an estimated 6-12 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and due to the nature of the projects with this client, Sitec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK for the last 10 years who hold a full British Passport. Dual nationals may be considered for certain roles.
* Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
* Work with key stakeholders to identify potential service improvements and implement where appropriate ensuring value for money in line with business requirements.
* Ensure provision of company-wide service support and management review/audit for validation that standards are being met.
* Ensure that stakeholder requirements are being met in respect of Supplied Service.
* Manage effective communication between the Service Provider and the business.
* The provision of authoritative advice to Contractors, Customers and Senior Management.
* Act as Task Manager / Client Sponsor for the Contracted Service.
* Ensure all deliverables within the contract are maintained such as Business Continuity, Risk Register.
* Ownership and timely close-out of actions within For@ction.
* Ensures the efficient and effective delivery of services provided under relevant contracts
* Manages client and contract staff, including management of performance and development and service delivery, identifying improvements where necessary
* Identifies, analyse and manage process and contract efficiencies for the portfolio of services contracts
* Monitors and strive to continuously improve performance against contract KPIs
* Reviews and updates the Risk Register and Business Continuity Plans for pertaining to relevant contracts
* Provides the agreed and approved set of Service Requirements
* Acts as a focal point for customer / client liaison, providing authoritative advice and assistance
* Supports Contract surveillance visits to ensure operational and performance compliance
Summary of Key Responsibilities
* To propose and review contract changes where appropriate and assist in the development/ monitoring of KPIs.
* Support continual improvement in management and performance throughout the lifecycle of the contracted service.
* Ensure the undertaking of programmed routine contract and service surveillance (including Assurance, Contract Management and Service Delivery Audits, Customer Satisfaction Measurement and Benchmarking Exercises) to ensure safe, efficient, effective and value for money service provision compliant with Regulatory and Corporate Requirements.
* Financial Task Management ensuring robust forecasting is maintained and monthly accruals/invoices are receipted in a timely manner on the Business System.
* Create and maintain a culture of zero accidents and incidents relating to occupational and personal safety, security, health and environmental issues.
* Manage/oversee projects as required.
* Ensure compliance with the requirements of Contract Security to enable continuity of service all times.
* Understand and follow the Supply Chain contract change process ensuring appropriate engagement at all times.
* Ensure all mandatory training is in date including that of all direct/indirect reports.
* Responsible for managing all internal stakeholder communication and operational engagement.
* Manages budgets and financial approvals in accordance with Corporate Policy.
* Provides guidance and identify priority issues for Services Contracts and associated tasks.
* Improves customer experience on behalf of the client by providing the Intelligent Customer role for Services contracts including handling of comments and complaints through to resolution where necessary.
* Responsible for undertaking other duties as reasonably required from time to time by line and task management.
Qualifications and / or Professional Memberships
* Good general standard of education.
* Lead by example, visibly demonstrating Company values.
* Proactive approach to safety and quality.
* Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
* Respond positively to changing work demands and conditions.
* Sets the standard as a role model for service excellence.
* Acquiring and sharing best practises into a direct labour workforce
* Ensure compliance and personal accountability.
* Ability to be objective and be confident in decisions making.
* A positive and co-operative attitude.
* Sound working knowledge of hard maintenance service delivery for plant and equipment.
* Knowledge of working in a regulated environment.
* Health, Safety & Environmental Legislation and documentation.
* Company Management systems and Documentation - Quality, Safety, Environmental etc.
* Problem solving techniques.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.