Sitec are currently recruiting for our client for 4 Construction Site Operatives for their site in Newbury Berkshire. These are contract roles for 2 to 3 months initially.
Reporting to the Site Manager the main purpose of the role is to undertake all work as instructed by the Supervisor, in accordance with the requirements of the task documentation, (i.e. Method Statement, Implementation Plan, Risk Assessments etc) with due care to minimise the potential for disturbance to site plant equipment.
* Construction Site Experience.
Mandatory Additional Requirements:
* Hold relevant CSCS card for your trades/skills.
* Be prepared to have Compulsory and Random Drugs & Alcohol Testing.
* Be over 18 years of age.
* Hold valid licences, tickets, authorisations for the roles you have been appointed to.
* Have carried out Manual Handling training.
* Are fully conversant with Health and Safety.
* Have experience working on a building/Construction environment.
* Are fit and healthy to undertake Physical/Manual labour.
* Disclose any medical conditions for which you are undergoing treatment and if you carry any "in case emergency medication".
* Provide evidence of all qualifications (which must be in date).
Desirable Additional Requirements:
* Lifting Equipment Operator tbc
* Forklift truck operator licence.
* PASMA qualification (Moveable Scaffold Towers).
* Pipe fitting.
* Cable running.
* Driving Licence.
* Electric Pallet truck operator.
* Pneumatic tug operator. (Master mover) (Training may be provided).
* Knowledge, experience on Hydraulic systems installation.
* Able to read installation drawings and follow instructions.
* Hand tool and power tool competent.
* Ladder/Stepladder inspection.
* PAT Tester.
* Abrasive Wheels.
* Fire Safety, Fire Watch, Hot works.
* LOLER AP Lifting equipment inspector.
* Stores/Supplies control.
Candidates will be required to undertake A Basic UK Security check (BPSS).
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.