Sitec currently have a requirement for a Configuration Change Manager for our client based in Filton, Bristol. This is a contract role for an initial 11 Months and has a pay rate of £35p/hr Ltd
Purpose of Configuration Change Manager
Configuration Management is an Airbus Key competence that ensures customer orders are met in-line with the required Airworthiness Requirements. On a yearly basis we ensure the configuration of 600+ aircraft at rates up to 63 per month from 4 Final Assembly Line's (FAL) worldwide. We are fully empowered and responsible to manage the Full Change Process (FCP) ensuring traceability, Industrial aspects, Budget monitoring, Contractual aspects, Continued Airworthiness and Type Design (TDD) is maintained whilst integrating Customer Services interests. CM supports and steers the SA program for all major initiatives including Multi Program Projects (MPP), Incremental Development (ID) (New Engine Option (NEO)/Airbus Cabin Flex (ACF)/Airbus Corporate Jet (ACJ)), Program Engineering Procurement (PEP), SCOPE+, Request For Change's (RFC), Request For Work (RFW), Major In-Service Problem's (MISP), Airworthiness Directive's (AD), Transfer of Work's (TOW), Obsolescence, Flow Mods, and MIP's under the Standard Configuration Management Channel.
AP1007 describes the policies, rules and key principles of Configuration Management thus we ensure the development and training relating to new policies and procedures coming from EZC CM Centre Of Competence (COC).
Manage Full Change Process - Standard mods and Customisation Mods
* Ensure governance as per A2843.3 and supporting processes
* Compile Agenda's, Chair Meetings and prepare Minutes of Meeting (MOM)
* Ensure consistency of inputs Technical Repercussion Sheet (TRS) / Embodiment Repercussion Sheet (ERS) / Production Repercussion Sheet (PRS) to support Business case, Time, Cost and Quality, steer Current Engine Option (CEO) v New Engine Option (NEO), Pratt & Whitney (PW) v CFM International, Flight Test A/C and Stored A/C
* Support Industrialisation process and ensure Mod Batching Policy is applied where applicable
* Ensure deliverables for Trans-national Decision Gate (TNDG3) and Mod Opening, Budget agreed and Point of Embodiment (POE) agreed.
* Ensure correct Cluster are selected post mod opening
* Update of ICC parameter's in-line with steps of the change process.
* Update of Detailed Data tab and ensure relevant documents are attached TRA etc
* Use CA is your Friend and Involvement Check to ensure quality of data.
* Ensure FIC Level 4 data is available at time of mod opening
* Apply Golden Rules for Transnational Modifications
A. ACC2 Tool Management
* Daily screening of Aircraft Configuration Control tool (ACC2) Telexes and writing a response when required.
* Support correct steering of ACC2 telexes before submission to tool.
* Writing ACC2 Telexes in-line with program and configuration requirements
* Ensure follow-up of ACC2 telexes to ensure correctness in the tool
* Apply Golden Rules for Telex management
B. MPM Management
* After TNDG3 submit Mod Proposal (MP) / Technical Repercussion Sheet (TRS) and Embodiment Repercussion Sheet (ERS) to Mod Proposal Monitoring (MPM tool) and distribute to workflow ensuring involvements are correct.
* Follow-up workflow to ensure Mod opening target date is met.
* Co-ordinate and answer any Specific Requests (SR) coming from the workflow
* Post mod opening ensure correct POE is displayed in ACC2
C. Support and Manage Incremental Development (ID) for the A320 Family
* Support and provide CM inputs for General Requirements for Aero structures & Material Suppliers (GRAMS) process
* Produce mod breakdowns to support certification process
* Run CM co-ordinations meeting when applicable, produce MOM and follow-up actions
* Support drumbeat meetings and provide CM steering
* Adapt CM processes to meet the milestones of the program. Create specific cluster for variants to drumbeat closure process.
* Give regular updates to BSMCM teams either by mail or at Team Meetings or General Modification Committee (GMC).
* Update Constituent Assembly Database (CADB) and create new CA's when applicable
Must have experience of Airbus toolsets ACC2 and ICC and have knowledge of Airbus modification process and rules as defined by Aircraft Configuration Management Rules (ACMR)
The focus of this role will be
* Support and Manage Incremental Development (ID) for the A320 Family
* Support of Major Projects and MAMO's for the A320 Family
* Mod Closure Activity
Should have knowledge of Project Management and the incremental Development of Major aircraft sections.
Must be able to manage the mod closure process Stage 0 Drawing Release and Stage 3 Mod embodied.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.