Sitec has a requirement for a Configuration and Data Management Administrator for our client based in Stevenage. This is a contract position for an estimated 9 months and the max rate of pay will be up to £12.30 p/hr PAYE
An experienced CADM Officer in Secure Communications (SC) UK is appointed in the implementation of the Configuration and Data Management processes. With a primary CADM focus of SC UK business with the following major objectives:
* Provide a service that maintains our projects and products integrity throughout their life cycle, by advocating, directing and coaching recognised best practice in Configuration Management in line with established company processes.
* Acting as the professional supplier of requisite information to external customers and for internal customers, whether they be Product/Project or Functional team, a reliable supplier providing guidance, advice and a professional service.
* To identify and document the functional and physical characteristics of products, control changes to those characteristics, to record and report change processing and implementation status and to verify compliance with business requirements and other applicable documents
* To ensure all parties involved in the project, at any given time during the life-cycle, to use identical data, in the same controlled status.
* To ensure that project build standards meet stakeholder requirements.
* To take the existing Exit and Transition directory and rapidly populate it with required files and documents.
* To file documents quickly and accurately following the logic and structure already in place
* To propose improvements and changes to the directory structure to increase "usability" and ease of filing, overcoming duplications and contradictions
* To work with document owners to locate missing material or identify correct material when multiple or confusing options exist
* To provide daily and weekly progress reporting via the requirements matrix
JOB PROFILE/ SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE::
Reporting to the Head of the Programme Management Office, the following skills are required:
* Competency with documentation management systems and windows based file management and manipulation.
* Experience with technical documentation and End Item Data Packs, their format and content
* Ability to work with complex and widely distributed document filings to enable rapid location and selection of required documents and files and then the accurate re-location of documents and files into the new and different Exit and Transition target directories and folders.
* Possession of necessary people skills and motivation, together with understanding of technical documentation and to work with document owners to resolve issues arising while locating and re-locating documents.
* Knowledge, experience and track record of utilising Product Data Management (PDM) & DMS databases specifically WindChill
* Very good oral and written communication skills
* Determined and focussed approach to complete a task (Completer/Finisher)
* Good working knowledge of the MS Office suite
* Working knowledge of SPRINT, Panagon/ WebXtra plus associated IT systems
The successful candidate will be required to apply for and receive a DBS certificate prior to commencement of the contract.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.