Sitec has an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Manager client Perkins Engines in Peterborough. This is a permanent role.
Title: Compliance Manager
Salary Range: £58,000 to £62,000 (Depending on experience)
Sponsorship: Not support with this role
Relocation: May be supported with this position
Benefits: 25 Days annual leave ; £7020 Annual Car Allowance ; Share Scheme ; Pension Scheme ; CAT Advantage - Discount Website
Joining a team of compliance professionals within Caterpillar's Industrial Power Systems Division (IPSD), you will focus in this role on developing Perkins/CAT sales channel compliance programs and controls on a global basis. As a result, the incumbent will balance the development of a robust compliance culture between internal IPSD Sales, Marketing and Service Parts (SMSP) employees and dealer/ external sales channel partners (Distributors, OEM's, Aftermarket, etc).
You will be expected to independently assess sales channel(s) compliance health according to internal and external standards, establish where compliance gaps may exist and drive improvements that serve to remediate gaps.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Providing support and being an integral part of SMSP leadership team to foster a values-based culture through relevant employee training programs.
* Engaging sales channel partners in a robust education program focused on reducing Caterpillar's risk with respect to third-party representation in the markets served by the IPSD brands.
* Developing and implementing global controls/processes to ensure compliance with Caterpillar's Code, policies and procedures, and applicable laws.
* Managing through others day-to-day activities for compliance risks typical to a global multi-channel sales and marketing environment (e.g., anti-bribery, fraud, trade compliance, fair competition, regulatory, data privacy, etc).
* Performing internal audits and self-assessments of compliance program effectiveness in accordance with Caterpillar policies, procedures or other standards
* Instituting sales channel partner compliance governance processes and metrics in alignment with existing SMSP governance programs.
* Developing standards for and managing execution of sales channel partner audits in accordance with Sales & Service agreements.
The position will be located in Peterborough, UK. You will manage your own development, continuously learning through experience, and staying abreast of regulatory changes.
* Degree or equivalent experience in an appropriate discipline with legal/compliance background
* Proven prior experience implementing a successful compliance program
* Expert level knowledge in EU and working knowledge of US trade compliance regulations
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally (up to 50%)
* Working knowledge of multi-channel sales and marketing processes
* Ability to communicate technical information in a concise and accurate manner
* Ability to work independently and handle competing priorities while meeting deadlines
* Adaptability to work with various functional areas and management levels
* Sound knowledge of Microsoft office (in particular Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
Closing date: May 27th 2018
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.