Sitec are currently looking to recruit an Internet Communications Support for our client based in Bristol although some travel will be required, predominantly in the South West region. The post is an estimated 3 month contract and is paying competitively from £154.00 to £168.00 per day, dependent on experience on a Ltd basis.
The position is a 37 hour week and our client will be able to support some flexibility with hours and will consider applicants who wish to work part time.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Basic Check clearance prior to appointment.
* This is a corporate role that will have a number of defined projects to complete including overhaul of website and co-ordination of 2 key conferences (1 internal, 1 on behalf of external stakeholders).
Essential & Desirable Skills
* A good working knowledge of working with internet sites including establishing navigation and accessibility that supports the site content.
* The successful candidate will need to be highly organised as will be working to fixed deadlines and able to quickly develop relationships with stakeholders that enable the successful delivery of some key projects.
* Demonstrated experience if working within a communications / public relations / media / marketing environment
* Demonstrated experience of building relationships with a broad range of Stakeholders and Customers
* Experience of designing and delivering public speaking
* Experience of working with a range of multimedia tools
* Awareness of the nuclear power industry and decommissioning environment
* Project Management experience - delivery of communications tools
* Understanding of Change models and how to support this via communications
* Business / Marketing / PR / Media Qualification - HNC/D or equivalent
* Membership of a relevant professional body - e.g. CIPR
* Flexibility to travel to sites and work unsociable hours when required
* Full driving licence
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.