Our client a nuclear MoD site in Berkshire is looking to secure the services six Commissioning Engineers (all disciplines) for an initial 5 month period with potentially more work thereafter. They're also looking for three Handover Managers too.
Rate: Available upon request (Paying competitively)
Hours: Standard week of 40 hours, potentially more.
Start: ASAP but subject to gaining an MoD Security Clearance.
Commissioning of whole small projects or project areas to ensure it follows our client's equipment and specifications. (Building Services)
- Commissioning is properly organised and proceeds in a structured safe manner
- Commissioning follows the Process Delivery Map
- Commissioning is only carried out to approved procedures
- Full and accurate records of the test results are made
- The commissioning demonstrates that the MoD and Sponsor's requirements are met and that the equipment performs as design
- Commissioning of the Safety Systems as identified in the Safety Reports is carried out prior to putting Safety Systems into service
Full Job spec available upon request.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.