Sitec has a requirement for a Commercial Manager for our client based in Bristol. This is a contract position for an estimated 6 months.
For this role, the rate of pay is dependent on experience and will be up to £440.00 p/day LTD Company.
The Commercial Manager will act as day to day commercial interface for a range of OST contracts with outside agencies/organisations and provide commercial advice, services and support to internal customers.
* To lead the daily contract management activity of an assigned portfolio of business agreements consistent with identified business objectives and policies;
* Flexibility to support the business on new opportunities when required;
* To maintain and improve customer relationships with the aim of business growth within existing contract arrangements;
* To assist in commercial risk analysis and associated management;
* To provide commercial support, advice and reports to the operational and management teams;
* Draft, negotiate and manage agreements with customers, occasionally suppliers and external consultants within delegated authority;
* Maintain contract documentation in a commercially viable format and in accordance with business policies;
* Develop and maintain productive relationships with contract stakeholders;
* Ensuring the Company's corporate governance policies, processes and procedures including those relating to Health and Safety are followed both within the department and assigned contracts;
* Identify and support commercial solutions necessary to deliver business objectives;
Technical Experience and Qualifications
* Degree level or a minimum of 10 years equivalent contract management experience
* Sound understanding of Government Agencies/Private industry strategies
* Proven commercial background covering the contract life cycle
* Knowledge of contract and how to interpret and strategies to negotiate them
* Knowledge of service based contracts including the application of KPl's and service
* Direct experience of dealing with and ability to influence Government and other customers
* Commercial management of high value contracts
* Overseeing the implementation of commercial agreements
* Initiation and evaluation of financial and operational changes
* Risk assessment of commercial viability of contracts
* Capability to ensure contract and governance compliance with internal and external customers.
* Proven experience of MoD processes and contract negotiation of contract terms
* Experience of single source contracting
* IACCM accredited at Practitioner level minimum.
* Ability to undertake tasks with a minimum of supervision
* Reasonable standard of business acumen
* Fully conversant with MS Office including Sharepoint
Candidates should have a background to enable a clearance to BPSS level
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.