Sitec has a requirement for a CAD Technician for our client Perkins Engines. This is a contract role for an estimated 6 months and will be based in Stafford.
Our client seeks an established CAD Technician with practical civil drafting and management experience. The successful candidate will be able to carry out and coordinate both Civil and M&E measurements for translation into the established site master
* Develop designs for ongoing and future projects within the Site Services / Infrastructure team.
* Systematically review the current full site CAD master to ensure current as built condition is accurately captured with clear drawing layers agreed and put in place.
* Translate 'historical' hard copy drawings into the site master.
* Develop the current 2D model into a 3D model.
* Work closely with civil contractors to develop plans and detail civil activities to be considered within quotations.
* Develop a logical filing system to capture site masters and future project drawings
Desirable but not essential
* Provide QS support to review project costings
* Experience with underground services measurement techniques.
* Ability to coordinate subcontract measurements
Up to £27.00 p/hr LTD Company
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.