Sitec has an excellent opportunity for an CAD Technician / Coordinator / Asset Information Controller to join our expanding on-site UK team for a major and prestigious scientific and pharmaceutical giant based in Cambridge. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for a long term future with a well-established company.
As a member of our team you will provide technical support to facilities management / site engineering in the creation, development, modification and management of site drawings, documentation, databases and change control.
The key emphasis is maintaining and modifying multidisciplinary drawings using the latest AutoCAD software releases and document management.
You will be flexible, able to meet changing priorities and have excellent communication skill
CAD Technician Experience required:
- Previously worked in an AutoCAD Technician / AutoCAD Coordinator role or similar.
- Ideally experience of conducting internal building surveys e.g. for lighting, power outlets etc.
- Proven experience of AutoCAD 2009-2016
- Knowledge of engineering documentation.
- Understanding of change, revision control, document status and drawing standards.
CAD Technician Salary:
This is a permanent position; Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.