Sitec is urgently seeking an AutoCAD Technician (construction) for our prestigious client based at Alderley Park, Macclesfield. This is a contract role for an estimated 6 months.
Sitec have been working with our client for over 16 years within the Facilities Management department managing and maintaining Facilities Managements asset information. We have worked closely to evolve the service to become a complete managed service team to provide support to the Facilities Management department, Local Projects and most recently Global Projects.
Sitec's role is to assist the owners of asset information with the management, creation and update of documents, drawings and the systems where the information is held.
Requirement - AutoCAD Technician:
The role of AutoCAD Technician will suit someone who is experienced using AutoCAD 2009-2016 to update and modify existing drawings.
* Pharmaceutical environment experience would be advantage
* Construction - drawing related experience would be advantage
* Electrical / Mechanical / Building Services background
* Able to work to company standards
* Familiar dealing with Building/floor layouts and Site layouts
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.