Sitec are currently recruiting for a prestigious FSTE 100 company who specialise in the Naval / Marine, Engineering and Support Services industry and are seeking an CAD Electrical Draughtsperson to be based in their offices in South Bristol on a contract basis for an estimated 3 months initially.
An opportunity has arisen for a CAD Electrical Draughtsperson. The required individual would work within a team tasked with re-modelling drawings:
* Using Teamcenter and AutoCAD Electrical.
* Up-issue drawings to latest MOD standards.
* Produce change records in accordance with the company process.
* Maintain configuration control of drawings.
Skills required for CAD Electrical Draughtsperson:
* Proficient at 2DCAD, AutoCad Electrical preferred. Experience with other 3D CAD systems will
* Proficient at AUTOCAD 2D.
* Good, broad, engineering design knowledge.
* Good understanding of current Defence Standards.
* Good understanding of Engineering Drawing configuration control.
* Good communication skills both oral and written.
* Conversant with Microsoft Office packages.
* Excellent attention to detail.
Skills which would be an advantage
* Direct experience with UK/Canadian Submarine Weapon Handling and Discharge Equipment.
* Knowledge of MoD Drawing Practice and configuration control.
* Experience using ME10.
HNC/HND or Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Candidates without these qualifications will be considered, if they can demonstrate considerable relevant experience.
Successful candidates must be eligible to hold UK Security Clearance to SC Level.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.