Sitec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious FSTE 100 company who specialise in the Naval / Marine, Engineering and Support Services industry and are seeking an Electrical Draughtsperson to be based in their offices in South Bristol on a contract basis for an estimated 3 months initially.
An opportunity has arisen for a CAD Electrical Draughtsperson. The required individual would work within a team tasked with re-modelling drawings:
* Using Teamcenter and AutoCAD Electrical.
* Up-issue drawings to latest MOD standards.
* Produce change records in accordance with the company process.
* Maintain configuration control of drawings.
HNC/HND or Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Candidates without these qualifications will be considered, if they can demonstrate considerable relevant experience.
* Proficient at 2DCAD, AutoCad Electrical preferred. Experience with other 3D CAD systems will
* Proficient at AUTOCAD 2D.
* Good, broad, engineering design knowledge.
* Good understanding of current Defence Standards.
* Good understanding of Engineering Drawing configuration control.
* Good communication skills both oral and written.
* Conversant with Microsoft Office packages.
* Excellent attention to detail.
Skills which would be an advantage
* Direct experience with UK/Canadian Submarine Weapon Handling and Discharge Equipment.
* Knowledge of MoD Drawing Practice and configuration control.
* Experience using ME10.
Candidates must hold UK Security Clearance to SC Level.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business.