Sitec has an interesting requirement for a CAD/BIM Engineer (within Building Services) to be based on its' clients site in Plymouth. This is a contract role for an estimated 3 months initially. This may also suit a candiadate seeking a Permanent Staff role as the client is looking to fill the role with either a contractor or a permanent staff candidate.
Main Purpose of Role
The primary purpose of the CAD/BIM Engineer is to support the delivery of the Systems and Facilities design work packages in order to provide an overall capability for Ship & Submarine Maintenance Facilities.
* Production of concept visualisations in both 2D and 3D.
* Production of design deliverables, including EFD's, GA's, detailed drawings, materials lists, weld Information sheets, etc in accordance with the relevant project procedures.
* Application of Building Information Management (BIM) systems and processes in order to support an efficient collaborative working environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Competences The candidate should have experience in:
* AutoCAD software (5yrs+).
* Autodesk Revit software (3yrs+).
* BIM to BS1192.
* Experience of working on large infrastructure projects (£10M+)
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.