Sitec are currently looking to recruit five C & I Engineers for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. The post is for an estimated 12 month contract initially and is paying competitively.
Successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment
Our client requires five C & I Engineers to provide additional resource to meet PTC operational tempo and support ongoing projects, design review, modifications, (Failure Mode Effects Analysis) FMEA activities.
- Deliver C&I Engineering input to failure mode effects analysis
- Provide C&I Engineering resource to ongoing projects
- Provide C&I Engineer resource to support modifications to plant and equipment
- Provide C&I Engineering resource to support daily operations requirements
Essential for the role
- Control and Instrumentation Engineering background
- Worked within a Nuclear Environment
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.