Sitec have a requirement for a Buyer in a support role, for our client based in Bristol for an estimated 6 month contract.
- Location: Bristol
- Role: Buyer
- Duration: Est. 6 months
- Start Date: ASAP
- Rate: hourly rate commensurate with a Buying support role rather than a Senior buyer.
This is a role for someone with a Buying / Procurement background that is willing to work in a supporting role to the buying department. May suit someone with just 3-5 years experience who is looking to add to their experience.
You will be:
- Providing tactical sourcing in support of EMOC (Equipment Management Operation Centre) business winning.
- Engaging suppliers through RFQs, collating and analysing responses and proposing best buy solutions.
Required Experience /Qualification /Attributes:
- Ideally degree educated with 3-5 years procurement experience but not essential.
- Preferably studying towards, or already MCIPS qualified.
- Experience in a bid winning environment would be advantageous but not essential.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Successful applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and will therefore need to have a background that will allow Security Clearance to be obtained prior to appointment.
A credit check will be carried out if the candidate is successful.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.