Sitec have a requirement for a Buyer, in a support role, for our client based in Bristol for an estimated 6 month contract.
- Location: Bristol
- Role: Buyer
- Duration: Est. 6 months
- Start Date: ASAP
- Rate: Negotiable
- Providing tactical sourcing in support of EMOC (Equipment Management Operation Centre) business winning.
- Engaging suppliers through RFQs, collating and analysing responses and proposing best buy solutions.
Required Experience /Qualification /Attributes:
- Ideally degree educated with 3-5 years procurement experience.
- Preferably studying towards, or already MCIPS qualified.
- Experience in a bid winning environment would be advantageous.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Successful applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and will have a background that will allow Security Clearance to be obtained prior to appointment.
A credit check will be required for this position.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.