Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst - HR Transformation for a private nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. The post is for an estimated 6 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
The role of project manager will be to ensure the delivery of the job architecture project from a business and technology perspective.
* Accountable to the Head of Operations for the analysis and delivery of the job architecture project
* Accountable for the development of the change control process post deployment
* Ensure coordination and consistency between the HR functions and ensuring solution can be delivered via the HR systems
* Developing and delivering the process alignment and delivery plan for the Programme in line with the HR Services model, ensuring that all the critical activities, dependencies, controls, technology interfaces etc. are identified
* Working closely with the HR Functional Leads, Process SMEs, the Workday System Integrator and Business stakeholders (such as IS and Security) to understand the issues with the current processes and recommend strategic improvements
* Identifying opportunities for process and policy simplification and standardisation
* Delivering clear, complete and accurate documentation that covers all the relevant deliverables defined in the Programme Plan
* Working closely with other members of the Programme Team to ensure coordination of activities and consistency in the delivery of information
* Design and facilitation of effective process analysis
* Knowledge of managing people related processes on Enterprise grade applications (ERP, HCM)
* Stakeholder engagement and management up to Senior Management level
* Knowledge of SaaS / Cloud applications
* Good knowledge of HR core processes
* Delivery of a number of technical and non-technical projects
* Ability to matrix manage, including IS, HR and the wider business community
* Setting up projects governance
* Successful delivery of at least one HR T initiative
Willing and able to obtain and maintain the appropriate level of security clearance necessary for the role
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.