Sitec are looking to recruit a Building Services Mechanical Engineer for our client who are an leading UK construction and regeneration group with revenue of c£2.6 billion and which operates through six divisions of Construction & Infrastructure, Fit Out, Property Services, Partnership Housing, Urban Regeneration and Investments. The role is permanent and based in Heathrow, London and is paying competitively up to £40,000 per annum.
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities
* Deliver Mechanical design scope of work across specific projects, as part of a single or multi discipline design team
* Carry out any or all stages of Mechanical design from concept to completion as required by project
* Actively contribute to a multi-disciplinary design team where required
* Assure the quality of all output to the lead engineer
* Actively contribute to the development of the department
* Assure the design is produced in line with the processes
* To be recognised for exception delivery with our clients
Qualifications and Training
* Degree qualified in either Mechanical Engineering or Building Services or related
* Actively working towards a professional registration (CEng/IEng)
Technical Skills and Experience
* A comprehensive, current knowledge base of all Mechanical building and infrastructure services
* Technical knowledge of Mechanical building services
* A demonstrable track record of exceptional project delivery and client satisfaction.
* Experience of projects within one or all of our client's business sectors (typically industrial process, Manufacturing, Power Generation, Aviation, Education, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical)
* Familiar with assurance processes, codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to liaise and co-ordinate with clients, Architects and all other members of the Design Team.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Agency.