Sitec have a requirement for our client based in Stevenage for a Build Inspector. This role is part of the Exomars project.
Electro/Mechanical Build Inspector to working in a class 7 Bio Cleanroom on a shift pattern of 4 days on 4 days off rotating early and late shifts
The Electro/Mechanical Build Inspector will oversee all Quality activities within the Bio cleanroom, responsible for the verification of flight hardware to Drawing in Line with Work Instruction, Processes and Procedures. This will includes the raising and control of Non-Conformance Reports against complaints..
The Build Inspector will predominantly cover assembly build verification using hand measuring tooling IAW Drg they will also need to cover Resistance measurement using DMM
Bioburden training for this area will be given
Essential experience -
* Able to understand Electrical and Mechanical drawings
* Competent in the use of Hand Measurement tooling
* Able to use read and understand resistant measurements using DMM.
* Able to work a 4 on 4 off double day shift
* Cover Patrol Audits of Works Instructions, ACS and assembly technicians' activities
* Recognised time served in the aerospace industry or equivalent
* Working in a class 7 Bio Cleanroom.
* ESA certificated soldering knowledge.
* Willing to travel abroad for key project phases - to be discussed further at interview
* Able to work in a team.
* Confident enough to challenge technicians.
* Able to suggest improvements in everyday ways of working
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.