Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Browsedown Support Engineer for a private nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. The post is for an estimated 12 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
* Deliver Technical Excellence
* Provide a resilient cost effective highly available infrastructure to the business on top of which hosted services can be deployed, managed and maintained.
* Core Server Support - Build, maintain and manage the provisioning of Server environments to the client, in keeping with current SLA's, through effective processes, KPI's and problem management.
* Be responsible for diagnosing and following through to resolution any problems, escalating to team members or other teams and vendors when required.
* Build relationships with other teams within IT Operations to enable better support and communications.
* To maintain technical skills to allow us to benefit from new and emerging technologies in order to make supportive decisions
* To provide weekly reports to the team leader.
* Attend technical briefing / support groups.
* Understand and develop support system road maps.
* Responsible for undertaking other duties as reasonably required from time to time by line and task management.
Willing and able to obtain and maintain a high level of security clearance necessary for the role
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.