Sitec are currently recruiting for a BOM Facilitator / Configuration Facilitator for our client - Perkins Engines. This is a contract role for 12 months, to be based at their site in Peterborough.
The BOM Facilitator / Configuration Facilitator will implement design changes that impact multiple facilities in the UK and Overseas.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Management & facilitation of Design Changes - both NPI & Current Products.
* Key role for the creation and release of Drawings across multiple facilities UK and Overseas.
* Daily contact with Global Engineering Team, Including working with Internal support groups
* Assessment of a Bill of Material (BOM).
* Creation and Maintenance of MFG/Pro content via Design Change
* Working with a wide network of supporting functions to enable the implementation of a design change.
* Requires expertise in MFG/Pro & Siemens Teamcenter (Can be trained if the right candidate is found)
* Requires an understanding of Engineering Releasing, Manufacturing Releasing, and Engineering Manufacturing Change Control procedures.
* Requires good oral and written communications skills and excellent problem solving and analytical skills, Must be highly motivated.
* Project Management skills preferred
* Microsoft software skills are Essential but training will be provided.
£18.00 to £24.00 p/hr (dependent on experience)
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.