Sitec are looking to recruit 2 BIM Technicians / Co-ordinators for our client who are an leading UK construction and regeneration group with revenue of c£2.6 billion and which operates through six divisions of Construction & Infrastructure, Fit Out, Property Services, Partnership Housing, Urban Regeneration and Investments. One position is permanent and based in Manchester and paying up to £30,000 - £40,000 per annum. The other position is an estimated 6-12 month contract based in Stratford-upon-Avon and paying up to £30.00 - £40.00 per hour.
Developing together the strategies that deliver the highest quality comprehensive design service.
* Liaise with the project BIM Manager for project requirements
* Produce Revit families where required, to the required level of detail / information
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities
* Working within the requirements of the project BIM execution plan and company procedures.
* Produce 2D layouts/sections/schematics, using AutoCAD.
* Produce 3D BIM models, generating 2D/3D/layouts/sections/schematics, to include information modelling to the requirement of the project, using Revit MEP.
* Clash detection, using Navisworks.
* Communicating with the internal/external project team. Travel may be necessary according to the project requirements.
* Liaise with the project BIM Manager for project requirements.
* Produce Revit families where required, to the required level of detail/information.
Qualifications and Training
* Ideally educated to A-Level or relevant degree level.
* ONC/HNC Level
Technical Skills and Experience
* An understanding of the requirement for building services co-ordination.
* Working to have knowledge of BS 1992, PAS 1192 and BS8541.
* Experience in using Revit MEP on real projects (examples of work required at interview, in native .rvt file format).
* Desirable experience of projects within a variety of business sectors (typically Industrial Process, Manufacturing, Power Generation, Aviation, Education, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Residential, Commercial).
* Familiar with assurance processes, codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation.
* Good communication skills.
* Ability to liaise and co-ordinate with all other members of the Design Team.
* Experience in using other software packages desirable, such as: AutoCAD MEP, CADDuct/FabMEP, Solibri etc.
* Full UK driving licence, or working towards (any penalties/convictions declared).
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business.
Closing date for this vacancy is 30-11-17.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.