Sitec are looking to recruit an Architectural BIM Coordinator for our client who are a leading UK construction and regeneration company. The role is an ongoing contract and is based at our clients offices in Warwickshire. The role is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment.
Provide coordinated modelling of mechanical, electrical and plumbing services / civil & structural / architectural.
Supervision of project model / drawing production.
- A comprehensive knowledge of 3D services co-ordination.
- Extensive knowledge of BS1192 / PAS1192-2 and other BIM Standards
- UK National.
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Production of CAD models and drawings as instructed by BE CAD/ BIM Manager or customer.
- Support upkeep of facility "Under Configuration Control" drawings.
- Liaise with customer to confirm requirements.
- Compliance with company drawing standards.
- Understanding of CAD Services procedures and processes.
- Ensure the BE department's methodologies, procedures and standards are adhered to.
- Good Understanding of drawing configuration.
- Control and allocation of appropriate resources to meet project requirements.
- Ensuring their teams have awareness of and buy-in to Project budgets.
- Adequate exploration of appropriate and most efficient technical solutions to meet client requirements.
- Ensure robust application of estimating methodology with regard to SLI.
- Comply with company Health and Safety and Safe Systems of Work regulations.
- Comply with company Security regulations.
- Provide BIM models and drawings to support the BE Current Facilities.
- Mange the creation and maintenance of all BIM templates, Drawing Frames and Parts Libraries
- Identify opportunities and recommendations for increasing workflow efficiencies
- Self-check completed drawings and drawings produced by contractors and/or colleagues for accuracy and compliance to standards.
- Production of project and proposal drawings as directed by project engineers.
- Ensure task documentation is maintained.
- Attend project and change control meetings.
- Manage own professional development to maintain and develop personal knowledge base, through continuing professional development.
- Ensuring service level indicators are implemented within the team and monitored thoroughly and SLI profit is maximised
- Monitoring project progress and costs in accordance with estimates and WAD's and financial performance.
- To analyse the potential changes (change management) required and its impact on existing development, business and department.
- To take ownership of agreed personal project objectives, timelines and deadlines.
- Other duties as directed by the BE CAD /BIM Manager or Operations Manager.
Qualifications and Training
- Ideally educated to HNC level or above, although primarily looking for experience.
- Certification in use of Revit MEP, by Autodesk approved trainer.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.