Sitec has a requirement for a Bill of Materials Configurator for our client, Perkins Engines. This is a contract role for an estimated 12 months and will be based in Peterborough.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Training will be provided for the activities below.
* Initiate NPI procurement activities through the Global Engineering Change process.
* Initiate Design change procurement activities through the Global Engineering Change process.
* Working with Internal support groups.
* Creation and Maintenance of material in MFG/Pro.
* Working with a wide network of supporting functions to enable the implementation of a design change and NPI procurement activities.
* Requires an understanding of Microsoft packages, Training will be provided on other business system tools.
* Requires good oral and written communications skills, Self-motivated, willing to learn, works well as part of a team and as an individual
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.