Sitec has an excellent opportunity for an AutoCAD Technician to join our on-site UK team for a major and prestigious scientific and pharmaceutical giant based in Macclesfield.
This is a permanent position paying up to £25,000 (dependent upon your experience).
Working within Sitec's onsite team, as an AutoCAD Technician you will provide technical support to Facilities Management / Site Engineering in the creation, development, modification and management of site drawings.
* Develop a good working relationship with Technicians and Engineers to create, maintain and modify drawings using the latest AutoCAD software releases.
* Ensure the compliance of all engineering documentation within the companies Electronic Drawing / Document Management System.
* Adhere to the correct processes / standards and utilize in-house systems to ensure that the Asset Information is collated, updated and maintained in the most efficient manner across these systems.
* Ensure the company drawing standards and data quality is maintained through any change process
* To use your own initiative to anticipate and prepare for specific opportunities / problems and act quickly and decisively to reach satisfactory resolutions in a highly pressured working environment.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/abilities.
* Proven experience in the use of AutoCAD 2009-2014 working to industry standards.
* Drawing / Document management system familiarity.
* Understanding of change, revision control, document status and drawing standards.
* Good written skills supported by excellent knowledge of MS Office suite.
* Flexibility to meet changing priorities with excellent communication skills.
* A broad knowledge of a variety of engineering disciplines.
* Surveying skills.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.