Sitec are currently looking to recruit 2 Assistant Information Specialists for an MoD establishment in Bristol (private organisation). The posts are estimated 24 month contracts and are paying competitively on a Ltd / Umbrella and PAYE basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared to top secret level prior to appointment and due to the nature of the projects with this client, Sitec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK for the last 10 years who hold a full British Passport. Unfortunately, Dual nationals will not be considered for these positions.
Provide a range of Information Management services pertaining to the lifecycle management, assurance and exploitation of information assets.
* Providing and ensuring the efficient delivery of information and record management services.
* Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
* Supporting the lifecycle of documents and records management in accordance with processes, standards and procedures.
* Delivery against information management plans applicable to the area of responsibility.
* Ensure services are delivered in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs), reporting against metrics and assuring issue resolution and identification of risks.
* Support the information managers in the delivery of current and new customer business requirements.
* Ensure information structures including the business classification scheme, file plans, metadata and templates are accurately implemented and utilised across the information asset area.
* Manage and approve changes to structures, ensuring compliance with standards.
* Ensure information access controls are accurately designed, applied and adhered to.
* Ensure inventory management arrangements are in accordance with standards and meet the requirements of the information asset area.
* Assist in the creation and maintenance of information asset registers and record retention schedules.
* Support physical and electronic legacy management and reduction, including digitisation programmes.
* Provide complex search and retrieval services to support customer exploitation requirements.
* Support local audits to ensure continued compliance and report results.
* Able to communicate effectively at all levels with very good written and oral skills.
* Highly organised and capable of managing multiple concurrent tasks, whilst maintaining effective judgment in prioritizing and time allocation.
* Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
* Highly adaptable and able to maintain focus and determination in a changing environment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.