Sitec are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Contract Officer for a Waste Disposal Facility in Cumbria. The post is an estimated 12 month contract and is paying competitively up to £40.00 per hour on a Ltd basis.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo Disclosure Scotland and a Basic Check clearance prior to appointment.
The appointed individual will support the existing Waste Management Services Commercial team in managing contracts and commercial relationships with its customers and suppliers. Providing assistance in line with the management systems and strategies of the business area.
The WMS Commercial team is undergoing a number of organisational and process improvement initiatives and therefore the role is integral to maintaining control and discipline of the contract status and management activities while also supporting some of the improvements.
You will be part of an ambitious team working in a dynamic service environment with competing priorities on a daily basis. You must be able to manage workload, prioritising while maintaining standards and delivering quality work. Ensuring our customers, suppliers and stakeholder relationships are positively managed and meet expectations.
The appointed individual must provide support to the Contract Leads and work closely with the service delivery team whilst ensuring any administrative duties are carried out to a high standard.
* Follow the customer invoicing and supplier payment procedures for assigned services which requires the checking and updating of customer invoice spreadsheets and administering the supplier invoice approvals process in conjunction with Finance Team and Customer Team.
* Update and maintain the portfolio of contract administration spreadsheets (e.g. KPI trends, task/supply orders, further competition, price analysis, and assurance plans) for customer and supplier contracts.
* Generate and issue communications and further competitions to suppliers using clients CTM software web-based tender management software).
* Support Contract Leads in managing contract risk for assigned services.
* Scheduling and coordinating the supplier relationship management activities, meetings, and agendas.
* Support contract and relationship management meetings to produce record of discussion, decisions, and actions.
* Administer the early warning, compensation event, and other contractual communication processes for assigned service contracts.
* Support generation of monthly performance or KPI reports to senior management, customers, and client.
* Maintaining, and where necessary improve, local electronic and paper filing systems.
Essential & Desirable Skills
* Experience of administering and supporting contracts and commercial relationships.
* Good verbal and written communication skills and able to work with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
* Strong organisational skills and attention to detail, due to the range of data and information to be managed and checked.
* Experienced user of MS Office suite - Word, Excel, Outlook.
* Able to work well within a team.
* Part professional qualifications in related field with relevant experience.
* HND/BTEC (or equivalent) with relevant experience.
* Knowledge of SAP system or SAP User.
* Knowledge of e-logistics system
* Knowledge of CTM system
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.