Sitec are currently looking to recruit an Asset Care Project Manager for a nuclear decommissioning site in Cumbria. The post is an estimated 12 month contract and paying competitive hourly rates (PAYE & Umbrella only) for a 37.5 hour week.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment
Opportunity for an experienced project manager to join a fast growing waste technology and treatment team within the company.
Examples of projects to be successfully delivered include infrastructure improvement and asset care projects, plus active area installation and commissioning projects.
The project manager will be accountable for delivering projects safely to the agreed level of quality, schedule and cost in a manner that complies with the companies defined EHS&Q framework and full compliance with all company policies.
The Asset Care team maintains and improves targets and engineering legal compliance commitments.by improving equipment reliability and safety.
The strategy has been designed to achieve significant improvement in relatively short timescales; quick wins help drive confidence in the strategy and improve engagement.
* Deliver projects to meet Time, Cost and Quality requirements.
* Ensure adequate health and safety arrangements are in place at all times for all team members and for sub-contracted work.
* Oversee the management of projects throughout the project lifecycle from kick-off through to close-out and ensure adherence to contract, procedures and use of control documents
* Ensuring suitable planning arrangements to support commercial bids and subsequent delivery of contracts.
* Ensure that staff are suitably qualified, competent and experienced to fulfil their roles
* Act as a direct interface with Customers for all project delivery issues
* Meet the companies business objectives whilst striving to enhance customer satisfaction.
* Ensure issues are promptly highlighted within the management chain to enable quick resolution
* Managing Customer deviations from scope, schedule and cost in the best interests of the companies business whilst maintaining the customer relationship.
* Arranging for the resource and facilities to be available from within the company to meet the project program
* Establishing, monitoring and managing risks through Risk Registers for project work, including the management of Contingency.
* Signing off on cost estimates to within delegated authority.
To the Business Manager for:
* Delivery of projects to agreed CPI and SPI indices, deliverables or other defined targets.
* Ensuring delivery meets time, cost and quality objectives
* Control of costs against budgets for delivery of projects
* Safety, Quality, Environmental and Health related performance targets against delivery of all project work
* Striving to meet customer satisfaction through excellent Project Delivery
* Ensure suitable planning arrangements to support commercial bids and subsequent delivery of contracts.
* Establishing, monitoring and managing risks through Risk Registers for all project work, including the management of Contingency.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.