Sitec are currently looking to recruit an Archive Catalogue Project Manager for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. The post is for an estimated 12 month contract initially and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Reporting to the Digitisation Programme Lead, the Archive Catalogue PM will be responsible for delivering a Data Catalogue solution for ICKM/Archive Centre.
Full PM life cycle responsibility - including Product Breakdown Planning; Schedule Production; Estimates; Risk/Issue Management Communications Management; Finance Management; Vendor/Third Party Supplier Management; day-to-day issue resolution; status reporting; progress reporting; following Governance requirements; preparation for Governance Gates
The Archive Catalogue will be an enabler for digitisation success across the company, providing a platform that will hold all primary sources of archived materials and identify where they are located. Phase 1 of the project will collate requirements (functional, nonfunctional, tech) Produce Technical Solution Options and CSA, Agree High Level Migration Strategy and Implementation Approach, Full ITT process (if required) - this might be an off the shelf package; could be in-house developed; solution design will inform produce plans for Phase 2 and manage: at high level this is assumed to be the build, test, daa cleansing requirements migration requirements; metadata requirements; training; any business process or organisational changes; any potential interface development work
* Must be a self-started, with 5+ years PM experience and budget control in excess of £1m
* Must have evidence of successfully delivering projects, from start-up to completion; following formal governance procedures
* Excellent Stakeholder Management skills; must be able to lead/facilitate workshops; excellent communication skills
* Evidence of working within complex environments (defence, public sector)
* Evidence of technical infrastructure implementations and working with third party vendors
* For Archive Catalogue: Evidence of leading analysis requirements; business process and organisational change. Early life support arrangements and handover to operations.
Although NOT a technical role - Ability to work with business and technical communities to ensure a successful delivery that meets both programme and technical governance requirements. Excellent Stakeholder Management skills - will need to work across teams/departments
Willing and able to obtain and maintain the appropriate level of security clearance necessary for the role
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.