Sitec has a requirement for a AOCS-GNC Analyst for our prestigious client. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading company within the aerospace industry.
This is a contract role for an estimated 12 months. The pay rate for this role is £24 per hour LTD Company and is based in Stevenage.
As an AOCS/GNC Analyst you will be expected to perform GNC/AOCS design & analysis activities through the full engineering lifecycle.
* From initial concept design through to support and validation
* Producing the associated documentation (design justifications etc.)
* SW requirements for GNC/AOCS algorithms
* Performance analysis documentation
* Ability to develop SW to a prototype level (non-real time simulator development under C/Matlab).
Skills Required for AOCS-GNC Analyst Analyst:
3 to 5 years' experience on knowledge of dynamics, control, mathematical modelling, Matlab/Simulink, C/C++
Desirable Skills for AOCS-GNC Analyst Analyst:
Space industry experience including AOCS/GNC or robotics/automation + computer simulations
Good degree or equivalent in a numerate discipline, qualifications with dynamics and control engineering content
The successful candidate will be required to apply for and receive a DBS certificate prior to commencement of the contract.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.