Sitec has a requirement for an Airworthiness Engineer for our client based in Bristol. This is a contract role for an estimated 6 months and the max rate of pay is up to £30.00 p/hr LTD Company.
A vacancy has arisen within our customers Single Aisle Continued Airworthiness Team for an Airworthiness Engineer. The jobholder will work to ensure in-service airworthiness topics for responsible ATA chapters are progressed and delivered as per process agreed with the Airworthiness Authorities.
The team is looking for a candidate with previous experience in Continued Airworthiness, a working knowledge and understanding of OEM regulatory framework would be an advantage. The successful candidate will have the ability to work across multiple disciplines, and the ability to manage parallel streams of work to delivering to challenging timescales.
* To work closely with the Design Office to ensure that Airworthiness deliverables are produced on time and to quality.
* Give advice on Airworthiness process to Design Office and Local Chief Engineering.
* Prepare and present material at Airworthiness Review Meetings with EASA
* Coordinate with multiple stakeholders including Chief Engineering, Customer services, Central airworthiness, Airworthiness Authorities when corrective actions are required in-service.
* Ensure OEM maintains the type certificate and adheres to the Airworthiness Process.as agreed with the Airworthiness Authorities.
WHAT ARE THE KEY CHALLENGES OF THE ROLE?
* Ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders.
* Airworthiness risk assessments include contributions from multiple disciplines that require ratification from Airworthiness and Chief Engineering.
* Ensuring that airworthiness requirements are taken into account from the start of an investigation so they are reflected in the final deliverable.
* Precise rational and an eye for detail are key attributes required for this type of role.
All candidates must be in a position to obtain UK security clearance to a minimum of BPSS level.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.