Sitec have a new opportunity for an Aircraft Stress Engineer to work with our client based in the South West.
The contract duration is for an estimated 6 months and the pay rate is negotiable depending on experience.
• Experienced Aircraft Stress Engineer capable of working independently using traditional hand calculations and finite element analysis (primarily static strength analysis).
• Previous experience of structural analysis of lightweight airframe structures.
• Patran/Nastran and Mathcad experience
• Working knowledge of CATIA would be beneficial
• Previous Rotorcraft experience would be helpful although not essential.
Successful applicants for the Aircraft Stress Engineer role must meet eligibility requirements to obtain UK Security Clearance.