Sitec are currently looking to recruit an Administrators for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. The post is a one month contract to start on the 1st October and is paying competitively on an hourly basis up to £18.00 per hour PAYE or £21.00 per hour on a Ltd / Umbrella basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment.
Provide timely and effective administrative support. Assist in the delivery of certain scheduled or ad hoc work functions and provide a range of support duties to ensure that all Finance related deliverables are met on time and with a high level of accuracy.
* Administrative support for the period of one month to enable the issue of new security badges.
* The role will be that of essentially data inputting on to the Security system.
* All IT equipment will be provided by the client and placed on their site.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Proven ability to provide a high standard of support in Administrative principles, including the ability to implement systems and processes and to pro-actively resolve problems
* Acceptable level of interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to liaise with customers and staff at all levels in both written and spoken English
* Demonstrated ability to contribute as a member of a team to achieve positive outcomes and provide quality service to customers
* Demonstrated organisational and time management skills, including the ability to manage competing priorities, monitor and co-ordinate a range of prescribed processes, to achieve tight deadlines and desired outcomes with due regard to accuracy
* Demonstrated experience in computer applications, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher), E-mail and Internet and databases
* Sound knowledge and understanding of basic Financial and Accounting principles
* Knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety (WH&S) practices and policies.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.