Sitec has a requirement for a Telephone Administrator, preferably with fleet management experience but more importantly to be flexible and professional.
The role is based in Aztec West, Bristol and the pay is very competitive.
The Service Centre Advisor is a key role as the first point of contact for all MOD enquiries. It supports the wider team as part of a global fleet management service for customers worldwide. You will be typically handling queries of a varied nature across a realm of services not limited to: Rental Provision, Lease Provision and management, scheduled services, incidents and events.
Main Tasks of Telephone Administrator
* To provide Service Centre cover across various shift patterns 24/7/365 (including nights, weekends and bank holidays) to ensure consistent Customer Service excellence.
* To provide telephony/administrative support to a wide variety of vehicle focused activities including scheduling, maintenance, incident management and fines and charges.
* To be an important first part of the customer journey, making sure that the Babcock values shine through in everything we do.
* To process all contacts in line with Babcock Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
* To ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are complied with at all times
* To actively contribute to the achievement of both individual and department targets and objectives
* Inputting booking requests within agreed timescales.
* Using Babcock's booking system to administer all booking requests within agreed timescales.
* Providing customers with confirmation of their booking and any further information required relating to that booking.
* To provide support to suppliers on the timely return of Overdue Vehicle rentals.
* Allocating a supplier to a booking checking it is from an authorised and contracted supplier listing relating to the requested SOR Code.
* Liaise with both supplier and customer throughout the booking process.
* Ensure all notes are correctly and accurately recorded on the system to assist Purchase Ledger Department (PLD) to clear all invoices.
* Ensure that processes are maintained in line with Babcock's corporate governance policies, processes and procedures including those relating to Health and Safety, Quality and the Environment.
Skills required of Telephone Administrator
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with the customer
* Friendly , calm and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others
* Ability to handle multiple contacts via all voice and non-voice channels against strict KPI's
* Ability to identify customer needs and respond appropriately to them
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Organised with excellent attention to detail
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.