Sitec currently have an opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join our client based in Filton, Bristol. This is a contract position for an initial 12 months and has a pay rate of £15 p/hr Ltd.
For PA / Secretarial Support to Head of department :
- Provides PA / Secretarial Support to Head of department
- Acts as first point of contact, both by telephone, email and direct contact.
- Manages diary & appointments, delegations/elimination of diary clashes.
- Manages all incoming and outgoing emails, and formal documents.
- Creates and Manages physical and IT based filing systems.
- Organises all Travel Arrangements (National and International)
- Manages expense claim process.
- Develops and Organises workshops, on and offsite including all selection/booking of venues/ catering.
- Organises formal meetings, and boards, including drafting/ assembly of presentation material from manager and across the team.
- Develops and organises communications activities, within the team and externally to team.
- Visitor management: security requirements and consequential support on site.
- Provides administrative and secretarial support during Monthly Business Review meeting and weekly team meetings, ensuring action documentation and tracking.
Key Skills and Competencies
- IT Literate in all MS OFFICE products
- Specifically OUTLOOK, WORD,POWERPOINT, EXCEL, G Suite
- Competent in use of web based/network based tools
- Obtaining Quotes , raising purchase orders (goods and services)
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Letter and report preparation for internal and external circulation
- Demonstrated capability in handling complex, often multinational/multicultural communications.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritise own work
- Project management: able to plan and deliver projects e.g. organising events internal and external, office relocations, facilities interface, development of administrative processes and tools.
- Good team player
- Comfortable and reliable when dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Deliver consistently and reliably with good attention to detail.
- Good Interpersonal, Communication and Team working Skills, at all levels.
- Good Customer Focus and a flexible approach.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.