Sitec have a requirement for an Administration Assistant for our large Engineering client based in Keynsham, Bristol. This is a full-time temporary position with an estimated duration for 4 months initially.
The Administration Assistant position will be based within the Engineering Services business unit of the client. The successful candidate will be working as part of the Central Admin Team that provide administration and secretarial support to a range of projects, managers and directors on site.
Main Purpose of Role:
Assist in the provision of clerical and secretarial support to site projects, managers and directors across the Keynsham site.
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Competences:
* Knowledge of working in a similar role within a large office environment.
* Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy when dealing with classified and sensitive material.
* Good communications skills, both written and verbal.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Able to work on own initiative, but also as part of a team.
* Problem solving skills.
* Strong and effective organisational skills.
* Time management skills, able to work prioritise own workload.
* Attention to detail.
* Good customer interfacing skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to change.
* Proficient in working with Microsoft Office Suite.
* Secretarial/PA experience.
* Reception experience.
* Event and meeting management.
* Travel services.
* Ordering of supplies and stock management.
* General administrative/secretarial duties.
* Manual handling.
GCSE in English and Maths at Grade 3 or above and an NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration.
Successful candidates for the Administration Assistant role must be eligible to obtain Security clearance to SC level and may be required to complete a medical assessment.
The role will be in an environment regulated by Trade Control legislation and involve working with controlled goods, technology and/or services. This may require you to meet enhanced security and regular screening checks.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.