Sitec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious Engineering company who specialise in the Naval / Marine, Network (Rail) Engineering and Support Services industry and are seeking an Administration Assistant to be based in their offices in Keynsham Nr Bristol on a contract basis for 4 months initially.
We currently have an opportunity for an Administration Assistant; initially this role will be contracted on a full-time temporary basis. The position will be based within Engineering Services which is a business unit of the Marine and Technology Division of Babcock International Group. The successful candidate will be working as part of the Central Admin Team that provide administrational and secretarial support to a range of projects, managers and directors on site.
Main Purpose of Role:
Assist in the provision of clerical and secretarial support to site projects, managers and directors across the Keynsham site.
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Competences:
* Knowledge of working in a similar role within a large office environment.
* Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy when dealing with classified and sensitive material.
* Good communications skills, both written and verbal.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Able to work on own initiative, but also as part of a team.
* Problem solving skills.
* Strong and effective organisational skills.
* Time management skills, able to work prioritise own workload.
* Attention to detail.
* Good customer interfacing skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to change.
* Proficient in working with Microsoft Office Suite.
* Secretarial/PA experience.
* Reception experience.
* Event and meeting management.
* Travel services.
* Ordering of supplies and stock management.
* General administrative/secretarial duties.
* Manual handling.
GCSE in English and Maths at Grade 3 or above and an NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration.
Successful candidates will need to satisfy Ministry of Defence security requirements and may be required to complete a medical assessment.
The role will be in an environment regulated by Trade Control legislation and involve working with controlled goods, technology and/or services. This may require you to meet enhanced security and regular screening checks.
This role is based in Keynsham, Bristol.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.