Sitec have a requirement for an Administration Assistant for our client based in Keynsham, Bristol. This is a full-time temporary position wtth an estimated duration to 5th March 2018, initially.
The Administration Assistant position will be based within Engineering Services which is a business unit of the Marine and Technology Division of our client. The successful candidate will be working as part of the Central Admin Team that provide administrational and secretarial support to a range of projects, managers and directors on site.
Main Purpose of Role of the Administration Assistant:
Assist in the provision of clerical and secretarial support to site projects, managers and directors across the Keynsham, Bristol site.
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Competences:
* Knowledge of working in a similar role within a large office environment.
* Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy when dealing with classified and sensitive material.
* Good communications skills, both written and verbal.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Able to work on own initiative, but also as part of a team.
* Problem solving skills.
* Strong and effective organisational skills.
* Time management skills, able to work prioritise own workload.
* Attention to detail.
* Good customer interfacing skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to change.
* Proficient in working with Microsoft Office Suite.
* Secretarial/PA experience.
* Reception experience.
* Event and meeting management.
* Travel services.
* Ordering of supplies and stock management.
* General administrative/secretarial duties.
* Manual handling.
GCSE in English and Maths at Grade 3 or above and an NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration.
Successful candidates will need to satisfy Ministry of Defence security requirements and may be required to complete a medical assessment.
The role will be in an environment regulated by Trade Control legislation and involve working with controlled goods, technology and/or services. This may require you to meet enhanced security and regular screening checks.
This role is within the Marine & Technology Division of our client. The Division employs over 10,000 highly skilled people and is the UK's leading naval support business.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.