Sitec has a requirement for an Accounts Payable Supervisor for our client based in Bristol.
This is a contract position for an estimated 12 months and the max pay rate is up to £14.03 p/hr PAYE dependent on experience.
THE ROLE of the Accounts Payable Supervisor
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, the Accounts Payable Supervisor will assist in ensuring that accurate supplier payments are sent out to agreed terms.
MAIN TASKS of the Accounts Payable Supervisor
* Produce the weekly payruns for review by the AP Manager
* Provide cover for the staff expenses function
* Produce the weekly Delivery Labels for review with AP Manager
* Assist the team with any Supplier or Baan queries - escalating to AP Manager as appropriate
* Responsible for ensuring reconciliation of all supplier statements is available for review with AP Manager
* Assist with amendment of Supplier bank details
* Produce a weekly query log to review with the department manager
* Responsible for running month end reports for review with the AP Manager
* Suggest ways for continuous improvement within the department
* Any adhoc duties required by the department
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED of the Accounts Payable Supervisor
Technical experience and qualifications:
* Minimum 2 years accounts payable experience
* Minimum 5 A-C grade GCSES's or equivalent
* Excellent customer service skills
* Good communicator
* Enthusiastic and hard working
* Good level of excel skill
* Confidence in communicating across different levels of the organisation and with non-finance managers and staff, as well as external contracts
* A good eye for detail
Candidates must be eligible to obtain UK security clearance.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.