POSITION Accounting Analyst Clerk
DURATION Est. 6 months
LOCATION Perkins - Desford
Sitec has an exciting requirement for an Accounting Analyst Clerk for our client Perkins Engines, in Desford, Leicestershire. This is a contract position for an estimated duration of 6 months.
The Accounting Analyst Clerk will be responsible for resolving issues by selecting the best solution from a few choices for reoccurring problems.
The successful candidate will influence the way work is performed to meet quality goals; and will develop documentation necessary for quality certification.
You will also be in a position to demonstrate excellent analytical skills, computer skills and the ability to work with management at all levels.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsibility for Accounts Payable.
* Payment of Supplier Accounts.
* General Ledger Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
* Completion of Cash Books and Bank Reconciliations.
* Intercompany Balance Reporting and Reconciliations.
* Petty Cash Control.
* Calculation of realised and unrealised foreign exchange gain or loss.
* Familiarity with an office environment and general clerical experience and Personal computer experience is required.
* Must be able to demonstrate excellent Initiative, Communication, Customer Service, Analysis, and Teamwork skills.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.